The following attributes, unique to Hearing HeathCare, Inc., give us the ability to facilitate long term relationships with our patients and provide them with unsurpassed care.
- Doctors of Audiology working as a team with over 80 years of combined experience.
- Serving the greater Washington, DC community since 1996 with high patient referral and retention rates.
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations using state of the art equipment for patients from newborns to seniors.
- Thorough understanding of geriatric care and the factors that influence successful hearing rehabilitation in this population.
- Independent private practice model allowing us to provide personalized treatment options to every patient.
- Access to the latest hearing amplification technologies from all of the most reputable manufacturers.
- Objective verification measures for all treatment options.
As part of our physician education, we will be emailing information pertaining to hearing loss, its comorbidities and the effects they have on a patient’s overall health and mental well-being. If you would like copies of the actual studies, or have any questions, we are available for a consultation, please feel free to contact us at any time.
We welcome new referrals, accept most insurances and provide expedited report turn-around time for a handful of referral sources like yourself. We are able to also provide emergency hearing evaluations for cases of sudden hearing loss. Thank you for taking the time to read this letter and do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of assistance to you, your staff or your patients.