EFFECTIVE MAY 18, 2020 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
As of May 18, 2020, Gov. Hogan lifted the ban on non-urgent, elective, in-office medical procedures/tests/ appointments, as long as the CDC and MD Department of Health protocols and procedures are being followed. Hearing HealthCare, Inc. will be adhering to all protocols and procedures to maximize social distancing, disinfecting processes between patients, use of PPE and minimizing physical contact.
Upon calling for an appointment, our staff will determine whether you can be serviced by a curbside (we come out to your car), telehealth (over the phone or internet) or if you require an in-office visit. We have been performing curbside and telehealth appointments right along, the addition of the in-office visit requires additional precautions and preparation.
- If possible complete all paperwork prior to arrival, you will be advised as to what paperwork is required at the time you make your appointment.
- New Patients are to fill out the Patient Intake and the Hearing Health Questionnaire and bring with them prior to their appointment.
- Do not forget your ID and insurance cards as well.
- Please call the office (Wheaton (301) 637-8032 or Rockville (301) 637-4158) when you arrive at the parking lot for your appointment.
- REMAIN in your car until we come out to let you know it is time for your appointment. Our waiting room is closed.
- All people entering the office must wear masks covering their nose and mouth. It is also recommended that patients use hand sanitizer prior to their appointment.
- All people will be required to have their temperature taken, utilizing a non-contact thermometer upon entering our office. If the person’s temperature is above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, the person will not be allowed in for their appointment and must reschedule.
- It is strongly recommended that patients come to the office alone, unless they require assistance.
- If you are feeling unwell the day of your appointment, please call and reschedule. There is no fee for rescheduling.